Screw-back tips and tricks
- Due to the screw-back feature, our posts have a slightly thicker gauge than a regular post might have. Most people have no issue with the slightly thicker post and your child's piercings will not be noticeably stretched by this. If your child has not had earrings in for a while, we recommend placing a thinner post through piercing first to open it up and allow for easier placement. May also try inserting earring from back.
- Children with very tight or newly pierced ears, insert Little and Five earrings right after a warm shower or by placing a warm moist rag on the earlobe. This will allow the tissue of the earlobe to be a little more stretchy.
- Try using a medical grade water based lubricant to ease the post through piercing. (i.e. Vaseline or Neosporin)
- Once post is through piercing, screw back on. Tighten back as tight as possible. Because the backs are so small, and can be slippery, it is important to get a secure fit. Using a rubber/latex glove, or something with some extra grip, will definitely help get that secure fit.
- Silicone push backs (for thinner earlobes) are offered in our shop.
- Wash with mild soap and water.
- Check earring backs often.
Endless Hoop tips and tricks
- Hoop should "pull" apart and "click" together
- Practice opening and closing hoops before placing in ear.
- When closing, press down slightly on the skinny portion of the hoop to slide in and feel that click.
- If the click seems too loose or too tight, try bending the skinny part of earring upward or downward according to fit issue.