Q. When will I receive my order?
A. Most orders will ship from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. Orders will ship USPS First Class with a standard delivery time frame of 3-5 business days (domestic). These dates are approximate and are subject to change with sales, holidays, etc.
International orders do not include customs, may be subject to further delays, etc.
Q: How do I keep backs from coming unscrewed?
A. The best trick to keeping backs super secure is to screw them on using a latex or rubber glove. The tiny backs can be slippery, so the extra grip will help you to twist the backs tight, tight, TIGHT! Just be sure to keep the glove handy for when it comes time to change them out. They should be THAT tight! ;)
Q: My earrings tend to hang a little. Is this normal?
A: Our earrings are not meant to be super tight against your earlobes. This allows for easy cleaning and less chance of infection. If the earring tends to hang out of your piercing, chances are your earlobes are on the thinner side. While our regular 7mm post works for most ears, if you have thinner earlobes then we recommend using a silicone push back. Our push backs are still quite secure and will allow you to get a snugger fit to your liking.
Q: Are the posts thicker than regular earrings?
A: Yes, the screw back earrings have slightly thicker posts. However, piercing holes will not be noticeably stretched.
Q: How do I clean my Little and Five earrings?
A: Wash with mild soap and water.
Q: Are your earrings only for children?
A: No. Our earrings are meant for all ages—from 0 to100! As with any piercing, there are always risks of infection, traumatic tearing, and choking on small parts. Always use adult supervision and check earrings often.
Q: This is my first time inserting screw back earrings. Any tips?
- If you or your child has not had earrings in for awhile, we recommend placing a thinner post through the piercing first. This will open the piercing up and allow for easier placement.
- Try inserting earring from the back.
- If tight or newly pierced ears, try inserting the earrings right after a warm shower or after placing a warm, moist rag on the earlobes. This will allow the tissue of the earlobes to be a little stretchier. Additionally, you can use a medical grade water-based lubricant (i.e., KY), or triple antibiotic ointment, to ease the post through the piercing.
Q: How do the Endless Hoops work?
- Hoop should "pull" apart and "click" together.
- Practice opening and closing hoops before placing in ear.
- When closing, press down slightly on the skinny portion of the hoop until it slides in and you feel the “click.”
- If the click seems too loose or too tight, try bending the skinny part of the earring upward or downward, according to fit issue, using a pair of pliers.